View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #54
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Ok, I've got two dear friends to throw into the mix.

NAME: Sharpairien

AGE (chronological): like, SO much younger than Moonflower

AGE (mental): 15

RACE(S): Peredhil, Pertheril, Peverell. I misspell, therefore I am.

SPECIAL WEAPONS/JEWELLERY/OTHER ITEMS:
The necklace of the Dwarves

RENOWNED CRAFTSMAN WHO MADE THEM: I am like, so excited ever since my Daddy told me the necklace came from Dior.

SPECIAL ABILITIES: When I am wearing Dior’s finest, no-one can withstand me. Man or Elf.

SPECIAL PET(S): A puppy called Morcair-shu. I keep it in my handbag, er, saddle bag. He has special powers too, because he ALWAYS knows if someone is mean. And my milk-white steed Shimmershine, who loves me and rescues me ALL the time.

RELATIONSHIP TO TOLKIEN'S CHARACTER(S): Elrond’s daughter, by his beautiful second wife Ivanariel. (He couldn’t stay moping for Celebrian for ever, you know)

IS IN LOVE WITH: No-one, right now. I am saving myself. I may even have a Silver Ring. We will see.

IS LOVED BY: Almost everyone, sometimes against their will because of my whimsical and wayward antics. But I am so cute. Even camp Daemian might, er change his spots for me.

APPEARANCE: (No grey-eyed, dark-haired Elves. No Hobbits with curly brown hair and furry feet. Please pick an appearance which will show that your character is really special.) glossy auburn locks, a smattering of cute freckles and luminous amber eyes.

TOKEN FLAW/WEAKNESS (which proves that your character is NOT, repeat NOT, a Mary Sue!): Well, I am spoilt and willful.

TRAGIC PAST/OTHER REASON FOR ANGST: The sibling rivalry with Moonflower. And Arwen, of course, who is SO boring. Elladan and Elohir have a Bill & Ted/ Missy thing going on with my mom and by association think I am adorable. My father’s over-protectiveness.

(OPTIONAL) REALMS TO WHICH YOUR CHARACTER IS THE RIGHTFUL HEIR: My mother has persuaded Elrond to leave Hollin to me. I think Hollin sucks.

REASON THE FATE OF MIDDLE-EARTH DEPENDS ON YOUR CHARACTER:
OMG! I don’t know??!!! It’s such a responsibility!!!!! I love exclamation marks and will use lots of them.

Next.....

NAME: Daemian

AGE (chronological): 2000 (and do you KNOW what that is in camp-elf years? OMG!)

AGE (mental): 21

RACE(S): Elf

SPECIAL WEAPONS/JEWELLERY/OTHER ITEMS:
I have the sharpest tongue east of the Misty Mountains, and the best eleven eye for a complimentary shade or fabric.

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dressing well. Encouraging others to dress well.

SPECIAL PET(S): I love helping to look after Morcair-shu but Shimmershine scares me.

RELATIONSHIP TO TOLKIEN'S CHARACTER(S): Oh plu-eese. These are not the Secret Diaries, you know.

IS IN LOVE WITH: my love for Shairpairen is purely platonic.

IS LOVED BY: No-one- for obvious reasons I am always the bridesmaid, never the bride

APPEARANCE: (No grey-eyed, dark-haired Elves. No Hobbits with curly brown hair and furry feet. Please pick an appearance which will show that your character is really special.) I have fine features, dark blond sculpted hair and a mole over my upper lip, on the left-hand side.

TOKEN FLAW/WEAKNESS (which proves that your character is NOT, repeat NOT, a Mary Sue!): I throw tantrums. I dislike getting wet or untidy.

TRAGIC PAST/OTHER REASON FOR ANGST: Where to begin. I’ve never really been able to settle down. And I am getting very depressed about that 2000 year thing.

REASON THE FATE OF MIDDLE-EARTH DEPENDS ON YOUR CHARACTER:
I will stick by Sharpairen through everything. I am a good friend, if a rather high-maintenance and shrieky one.