View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 06:59 PM   #620
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
This. Sounds. Amazing.

You don't even understand. This sounds so good. All the voices overlapping. I love how the complexity builds throughout the song. And I really love how you do distinct voices for all of them - you are becoming quite the voice actor.

Full disclosure - I have been struggling a lot to summon motivation for this project. It always gets put on the back burner in favour of some stupid time-wasting. I feel like I really want to finish it, but at the same time I will finish it tomorrow, and so the work that never gets started predictably is taking very very long to actually complete. It's been sitting somewhere at the start of Melian's Madness for about a month now. But I listened to your recording, and it reminded me of everything I love about this song, and so... Hate: Accompaniment.

*As an aside - if I was a Feanorian, I would probably revert back to the early humorous version of the translation: damn you fulfilling your part while I procrastinate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Meanwhile, over in A Doriathrin Night's Dream, Sauron and Finrod derailed the script to have a Zong-influenced rap battle:
Lol. I feel like if anyone actually makes this a play, or even just a read-through, I will absolutely tune in.