View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 02:07 PM   #166
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Wahoo! That was really good. Bombastic trumpets may not work in many places in the musical, but they are so Thingol. I'm really genuinely impressed!

I've rushed a recording of me singing along over via PM; Audacity was very accomodating, and unlike previous microphones this one doesn't hate high or loud noises. Since I'm about halfway through my Cunning Plan for the visuals, if you send me just your vocals I can splice it all together and muck around with left-right balance and whatever else springs to mind.

hS
Ha! That's fabulous! And very quick too. I am not as fast on my end of things.

I realized too that we're again singing certain parts completely differently, but it seems to still work. I hope I didn't mess what you had with "beloved daughter" though with my rhythm suggestions, as that sounded different when I was singing in my head. I'm happy if you're happy - I'm sorry if I've caused confusion though.

Am still hoping to do Melian today, will shoot you a PM once I have it done.