View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 11:30 AM   #719
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
About the tunnel-fight... There seems to be many of the capable escapee-fighters there: Beloan, Joshwan, Erlech, the bearded one at least... (=the first row - Hadith) I'm still wishing to kill Joshwan there (as I have time for it). But anyone could write the story of Beloan fex. About Fewerth I'm not sure about, whether he went with Khamir, Adnan & others from the second row or whether he sticked with the first row guys as I have written earlier him helping the bearded one in a fight...

Anyhow, at this moment it looks like from the 10 original attackers (those who trailed Athwen):
1 killed by Joshwan in to the tunnel by spear
1 killed by Beloan as he tried to rise up from the ground
1 killed by the bearded one and Fewerth
1 killed by Dorran
X killed by those helping Carl?

So some reinforcements for the slavers might do good to the fight there? Of those escapees at the site we do not need to spare anyone if we so decide. It would be sad to lose Beloan, but that should also be an open possibility. In the end too powerful NPC's are not so good to have around?