View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 10:50 AM   #716
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Of the group of ten coming in from the south, I am assuming about 3 of them already headed towards the tunnel and will reinforce the men there. Another 5 from the southern group are heading to the northwest of camp Two of these will cause more trouble for Nasim and crew; two will be trying to find and attack the women and children. Imak is also with them but he will eventually become separated from that group, since we have a special treat reserved for him. Lindir has also spotted another 2 slavers still in the south who are just about to ride northward. In posts I haven't written yet, Lindir and archers will take care of two of them: one in one attack and one in the other. One slaver will still be left alive--the one who escaped from the tunnel and ran south to join them.
You understand that it is part of this group that Carl and his archers ran up agains and that Hamin was part of, right? Just wanted to make sure.

There are only three slavers now busy looking for the women and children? I'd better change what I had Athwen see, then. I was thinking that there were about seven, but I guess that's not possible.

I think it all looks good, Child. I am not planning on posting again for Athwen until Pio's written for Rog...if she can't manage it, then I guess I could go on. And as for Kwell...I'll post sometime, I guess. He'll probably head back to where he's supposed to be, but he's not going to arrive at the grove until it's pretty much too late. The slaver's will already have arrived and most the fighting will be done. So I have to wait for his next post, too.

But that's alright. I'm fine with that.

-- Folwren

Last edited by Folwren; 12-02-2006 at 10:56 AM.