View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 07:14 PM   #706
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
That kind of brings us to the question I made earlier: what is our cavalry / archery doing? I have no characters involved in either group and have not paid too much attention to them. But really we should share some basics just to be able to write.
I believe I am one of the guilty parties. Lindir is an archer and hasn't posted yet. That is because Lindir's "owner" has been busy posting in the Books forum and not paying attention! I will try to get something up tomorrow.

I am leaning towards having Lindir take some of the archers down towards the southern part of camp. Remember that there is a group of ten coming in from that direction. Some of the ten will swing towards the west and attack near the women and children. (That was part of the conversation that Durelin and I had yesterday when we agreed some of the southerners would attack those slaves trying to get through to the women and children.) The rest of them are free and can be used for another subplot.

Anyone have other ideas or preferences regarding these slavers coming straight up from the south? Shall we have Lindir and the archers go down in that direction to stir up some trouble?

I am not wed to any one idea and can be flexible about as needed. The subplot with the women and children that also involves Pio and Tevildo is the one thing I am firm about as we've done a fair amount of planning. Other than that I'm happy to go with the flow.

Tevildo -

Would it be a problem if I did a brief post before yours where Aiwendil actually gives this babysitting assignment to Azhar? If it's alright I could slot into the same square as yours and get something up tonight.....

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 11-28-2006 at 07:28 PM.