View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 05:50 PM   #705
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Any ideas? I'm most hesitant to bring anything forwards as my characters are not involved... (in the last RPG I got negative feedback for trying to think for the others and so I would like to stay away from this one)
Poor Nogrod! I can't help but chuckle. Yes, I remember that. All the same, I can't help but appreciate you and your technicality in all this stuff...

I don't have anyone in either groups, either, but in Hilde Bracegirdle's last post about Carl, Lindir told Carl to take down as many as he could of the people crossing the tunnel and then retreat farther back to try to find another of the groups that branched off. Lindir also said in that post, I believe, that he was drawing his archers off someplace....you should check that post. It has some answers to your questions about the archers.

And Brinniel's character was in the calvary, and she has a save up.

Tevildo: Your save cracks me up. Poor Azhar - does she wish she'd gone with Kwell now?

-- Folwren