View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 10:05 AM   #700
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren

Nogrod, in your post, are you planning on going all the way to the place where the women and children are? If you're just doing a post about him during the fight and being taken to the horse and put on it, then I will plan to post and take them all the way to the sheltered place.
Go ahead. I will end up where Hadith is put on horseback...

Quote:
Tevildo
Quote:
Is Dorran going to be going with them, or is he going to stay out and find more people to fight?
If I have counted it right, there will be something like 4-5 slavers still alive around the tunnel and if Khamir has turned to go back with the rest 6 of the escapees there will be just a couple of ex-slaves to fight them (Joshwan, Erlech, the bearded one and Fewerth). Of those at least Joshwan is going to die there, soon to come...