View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 05:40 AM   #698
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tevildo
Nogrod, Folwren,

Could you check my post? I am playing fast and loose with both your characters. Please tell me what to change.
Looks good, Tevildo.

But I would like Hadith to be not totally unconscious. Something like semi-conscious (or whatever is the suitable term here). I would like to write a semi-conscious Hadith post...

It will be interesting to see what happens when Athwen gets Hadith to the place they think is the safest but where the next action indeed is going to take place (among the women and the children)...

They should also pick up the easterling's weapons, at least the sword should be a good one. There surely would be someone who could find use for it as the general level of our escapees' weaponry seems pretty bad. Although I'm not sure whether that needs to be written out openly as long as we all share the idea that there will be a weapon or two with Athwen to hand out.