View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 07:04 PM   #289
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Dury. Your nice words make me doubt this decision, but as I know you're an intelligent person, I can also see your way of talking very nicely to me after I suspected you from a slip in the first place - and not giving that suspicion up - could have produced just that careful "being nice"-thing.

And I really like to play with you. But this kind of settled it for me from choosing between you, Rikae and the "nonsensers", as I think I may have a catch here. (Remember the bad ones are most of the times those who feel good in daylight)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
So, about those who have been voted so far...
How nice a choice! Only four votes have been given and you are rushing to make us think only those who have been voted should be concentrated on? Or if you think that is too far-fetched, then let's say you were confident enough to see someone of those four to go as it meant nothing bad to your fellows - and you have fellows. Otherwise you would have been a bit more open-minded about it.

I mean only four votes up to now. Why encourage thinking mainly of them (yeah, you mentioned a few others in the end of the post to be sure but they were not like "let's consider these")? And what bothers me is that you have nothing particular to say about any of these four first votes - so you just want to concentrate our thinking on these people - wishing to see those people discussed while you yourself can afterwards say you had no damning points on them if one of them gets lynched and is proved to be an innocent?

++ Durelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Unless you have an obligation to protect someone and/or attack someone else because of what your "role" * is...
A role is a role and not the same as behaviour modification. Suspicions and votes can give us clues to roles as people will make suspicions based on what their own role is. And while someone's behaviour may be entirely screwed up, I can't imagine the modification alone would ultimately affect their vote. Though I could be wrong...this is Sally's game after all...
Now you ignore the quotation marks there and the asterisk which gives the explanation of it - which point to the difference between a role in a game (ordo, wolf, seer, ranger...) and a "role" in this game where we are fugitives from the LotR world (eg. Aragorn, Frodo, Saruman... whatever you are) - just read the prologue... I'm not sure if you're a cobbler and did that on purpose or not but if not, please read the posts first...

EDIT: x'd from the beginning of the page...

EDIT2: "the asterisk which gives the explanation of it" - the asterisk in itself doesn't explain anything of course - but in the post Brinn is quoting there was a relative asterisk in the end of the post making the explanation I made here...

Last edited by Nogrod; 03-18-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote