View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #306
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Greenie, what instrument did you accompany that song on? You may have noticed that music is always welcome at these sessions, and music that's actually related to the text would be beyond awesome!
Erm.. the kantele - an old Finnish instrument with thirty+ strings. You might be disappointed to hear though that what I played there was basically just the chords, albeit in a complicated fashion. Not sure if I could make it work so that you could actually hear more of the song than just the chords as they are a bit boring by themselves. I can try to work it out if you want, not sure if it's possible though.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote