View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #301
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I'd much prefer the weekend after this one, since I'm playing in Boro's current WW game, and our firewood for the winter is due to be delivered this Saturday, and I've just ordered the penultimate volume in the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant from Amazon (due to arrive on Thursday), which will be heavy competition for both WW and RL activities without adding Skype to the mixture. Weekend after that should be fine for me, if that works for the rest of you.
Quote:
I have a working Skype of my own these days too (though I probably won't know how to use it, with my computer skills )
Don't worry, it's really rather simple, unless you try to use some Evil Recording Software of Doom which wreaks havoc on it and you have to fix it with a Sonic Screwdriver. As long as one of us has you on their contact list, we can just add you to the call, and if you have any problems we can try to walk you through somehow via the text box.