View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 05:16 PM   #49
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Also even if this should be self-evident I'd like to stress it once more: as long as you lmp will hang around at the 'Downs all your characters should be yours as well as leading the events on the Mead Hall.
Okay on my characters, but this is already the Scarburg Meadhall, we should begin a transition from my facilitating to yours.

Quote:
And thank's for the maps lmp.
Much welcomes!

Quote:
Also if you have any ideas about Rowenna's past or future let me know. I can sure come up with something myself as well but if you had your own I'd like to hear them to help her stay as close as she was created.
The only additional comment besides what I've written in her character bio is that she was the only child and much loved before the brigands came. As to her future, that is entirely up to the course of events.

Kath, Garreth still is in Edoras and visits the "White Horse Inn," as it has been renamed (and still owned by Eodwine), but he misses his brother and friends who have moved on to Scarburg, and (if I were writing him) will eventually come to Scarburg.