View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #279
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
It's pretty well assumed because Boro was the only one Hakon hinted towards. No, we can't know it for sure, but if it were someone else, there's no way for us to tell. Anyway, Boro's already dead, so it doesn't really make much of a difference.
Really? Cause here are his posts that might point to things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
I have arrived at last. I am going to start off by saying DON'T PAY ATTENTION THE BEAR YET. I am going to use names from this previous disagreement that has been mentioned. I thought we could use the bear to our advantage and Rikae got mad at me and then there was a fight and the bear killed me. That bear was Mira. Seer whoever you think Mira would make a bear, dream of that person tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
That is what McCaber said about his game and I still figured out that he had made SPM a wolf. I will do some thinking as to who the bear is and who the wolves are. I will post my suspicions and hope that the seer picks one of those names to dream of. I know the seer won't listen to me alone so I am hoping my suspicions are shared. Now looking at who Mira would pick to be the bear a few names come to mind. Fea, Boro, and Sally.
He talks about the bear twice and mentions, I guess in a way, a lay out of possible dreams in a sequence he would go in. So lets assume that. That means his first dream was Fea not Boro. That he was going to dream of Boro last Night.

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 11-05-2009 at 09:50 PM. Reason: x-posted since Brinn
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote