View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 09:32 PM   #275
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Lari, I never did say I suspected you; I simply suggested that I was wary of your vote. Because I still don't think it was justified. But I think you're overreacting a bit. So people are suspicious of your voting. You have every right to defend yourself, but there's really no need to get upset. It's not like people are voting you left and right. Anyway, your recent posts give me the impression that you're more likely a frustrated innocent than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
Also why are we all assuming he dreamed of Boro? Its an easy guess, but its not known. For all we know he dreamed of Fea or Sally(other good dream choices).
It's pretty well assumed because Boro was the only one Hakon hinted towards. No, we can't know it for sure, but if it were someone else, there's no way for us to tell. Anyway, Boro's already dead, so it doesn't really make much of a difference.