View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:57 PM   #270
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, list time!

Brinn - has not been super active. Suspected me - okay, I can see your point. Made good points. I don't suspect her much at all.
Fea - made a good point in #268. I still suspect her, but I'll let it slide for now.
Greenie - I find her suspicious, but don't have much to say that hasn't been said already.
Inzil - seems quite reasonable. I don't suspect him yet.
Lari - has been sick, but promised us a real post. *looks forward to it*
McCaber - wow. Okay, there's one I forgot to mention in my last post - now HE looks suspicious.
Nerwen - didn't make on in time to vote. Analyzes people. Looks genuine.
Nog - looks genuine. More so than last game, when we know he was. Hmm...okay, paranoid thoughts aside: not suspicious.
Pitchwife - made good points, doesn't seem suspicious, nothing out of the ordinary there.
Roa - I haven't gotten much read on her, which is strange. Normally you really notice her. But I doubt if she's a wolf.
sally - was sick. Not very active. Fairly suspicious, but doesn't scream "wolf".
Saucepan Man - I think he's genuine, as I've said before. What he's said today doesn't really change my mind either way.
wilwa - says she may have to drop out. Either she's really busy and telling the truth, or she's a very clever little wilwolf. Ah, well. Not toDay.

So far, Cabbie's the most suspicious. I'll probably vote him toDay...but that may yet change.

EDIT: xed with Nerwen