View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 10:01 AM   #23
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Very interesting Morsul, my parents feel the same. My older brother is one of those annoying typical teenagers who lives in pubs and drinks himself to death at any chance possible. Where as I spend most of my time browsing these forums, reading books and generally being Geeky. But I am proud of this fact, and am often challenged like so;

Some moron: Why, do you not go to Part-EES and get Dunk?
Me: I have better ways to spend my time.
Moron: Wouldn't you rather go out and have a life?
Me: No, not really.
Mron: Why?
Me: For many reasons, firstly, I hate real life, so escapism is a rally neat way to get away form it all without spending money on holidays or drink. Secondly, Alcohol tastes like something that has fist passed though the digestive system of a cat. Thirdly, so called 'pop' music and 'dance' music makes me want to vomit out my entire digestive system. Satisfied?
Moron: I like pointy things...
Me: ............ Ok.......

As you can imagine, I did not go to a very good high school.
But I got by and so came to the land of Aman.