View Single Post
Old 06-01-2003, 07:30 PM   #782
Katt b
Pile O'Bones

Katt b has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Waen was a little distracted still from the elf in the Inn,but she was getting a little hungy.She decided to excuse herself from the hobbit Lass. "Excuse me,I would love to talk but maybe another time." Waen smiled her toothy grin and turned to enter the Inn again.

When she entered,she looked towards the bar,Aman was talking to a striking Man with blond hair.Waen approached behind the man quietly,so as not to disturb their conversation.When she reached the bar not much of Waen could be seen except for the hawk on her shoulder,who had dosed off.

"Excuse me,Aman my good lady what and when would you be serving supper?" Waen said with a grin.Waen did not usually eat this much being elvish and all,but on her travels she did not eat much and she was making up for it now.

Waen gazed at the man.She was not used to so many men,so close all the time.Most men she met thought she looked like a child and never gave her a second look. But this man when he looked at her he showed interest.Waen blushed slightly and looked over the counter at Aman waiting for her reply.