View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 06:51 AM   #360
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
My first thought on this was "good catch", and my second thought was "wait a minute. Nessa could very well genuinely defend someone and be totally wrong about them."
Which is how I saw it.
So you thought Nessa was wrong about Lottie - whom you didn't particularly want to lynch either?

As I said Lommy's death doesn't come as a surprise - but according to my notes, nobody thought Valier was innocent. I'm wondering if they went for her as a potential seer - or if their real target was Lommy as a potential seer and they threw in Valier just to confuse us. I don't like the situation too much: the kills seem to implicate certain people who have been suspected anyway, but we can't tell if they are actually wolves or if the wolves just want us to believe so, and we never lynch any of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
a wolf. If Inzil is a wolf, it would point to Nessa being one too, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered.
Actually it would be very convenient for a wolf to frame an innocent like that, and I wouldn't put it past Zil. He's been under a lot of suspicion and knew he's probably going down sooner or later.
And even if they're both wolves, I think it would have been worth it to save her. As far as I recall, neither of them had been attacking the other strongly, so giving the decisive vote wouldn't necessarily have cleaned them. And if two wolves are suspected heavily, their actions are often damage control rather than trying to wriggle out of the noose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
And, like Cailín, I don't quite approve of him saying that us as wolves would account for awkward kills!
I misread this as "I don't quite approve of him saying that us wolves would account for awkward kills!" You should've seen my face.

By the way, if we don't get any wolves (or ranger saves), it will be 5-6 the day after tomorrow.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-08-2011 at 06:52 AM. Reason: xed with Mac
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote