View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #349
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I need to clear my head about him.

Pitchwife

Day 1

Quote:
Well, the wolves obviously know more than we do, but the cobbler not so much, as of now - so xe will indeed probably want to make xyrself known to the pack in time.
Hint to the cobbler?
Quote:
Yep, the double Night-Kill sucks for us, and getting rid of it is imperative. I'm not sure if I'd like to risk the Seer for it - as long as the Ranger is still alive, maybe it's worth it.
Very carefully pushing the idea that the seer should reveal after the first dreamt wolf.

#22 - defends Cailín's early vote.

#27 - asks Sally and Rikae regarding their suspicion, understandably.

Early Day1 in general - much role/rule talk, but a few actual points, so that's good - his tone is oddly relaxed though, but maybe that's just him. He looks pretty well for the rest of the day until voting time

He clears his mind in #110, but then the next few posts are just chat, like he's killing time for an opportune moment to cast the vote. (1h time between #110 and his vote in #132, with a few meaningless posts in between.) Usually an innocent would use the time to make up their mind some more.

His vote makes sense considering what he said before (with me and e_d in the running other than Nessa), but why the unproductive waiting period?

Day 2

Starts out using Ozban's death to go after Nessa more (all of #183). This looks like it could have been planned. His second post is about Kath, but he finds nothing of note. Goes after Inzil a bit.

#189 implies that he thinks the Sally-waggon was innocently fueled, which is odd, since it overtook the waggon he himself fueled. It's uncommon to clear an opposing bandwaggon of suspicion, especially without much reasons. Attempt not to ruffle innocent feathers?

#262 - his q&a for me looks innocent.

Quote:
I still don't think Zil looks particularly wolvish (and I think suspecting him because his first post was made too quickly is rather flimsy)
This might be nitpicky, but I don't like the "still" here. I understand why one might step away from Inzil based on flimsy reasons, but he sounds defensive here, without any reason.

Inzil was the only person other than Nessa he brought forth any reasons against. This fits with the "not ruffling innocent feathers". He predictably votes for Nessa again.

Day 3

#333 today he backs away from Nessa and instead goes after Inzil again. Not much variation.

I can't condemn him - there are too many stretches where he looks rather innocent. However, I think there are some points which paint a dark picture.

Last edited by Macalaure; 01-07-2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: adding a post number
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote