View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #334
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Er, pardon? You think Nessa's defense of Lottie was genuine, and this prompts you to vote the one she defended? Does not compute.
According to the standings at the time, Nessa had five votes, Lottie had four. When Nessa came back at the last second, I acted on a gut feeling and decided to save her by voting Lottie. As I'd said, I didn't really want to vote for Lottie, but if I hadn't Nessa would have been killed. If she turns out to be a wolf, I was fooled, plain and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
In other news, I'm beginning to have second thoughts about Nessa. I mean, it all fits - two innocents lynched to save her two Days in a row, with a Night-kill pointing to her sandwiched between them - but isn't it all a bit obvious? And I've got to admit that her last minute defense of Lottie, at a time when it looked like she'd most likely be lynched, is a point in her favour.
I'd like Nessa to explain her vote for Rikae a bit more, myself.

Also, I think it's ironic that it's being considered that Nessa and I are packmates, when the first thing people really started suspecting me for was my criticism of her "numbers" post.