View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #333
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Ach, I'm sorry Lottie. I let myself be swayed at the last second by Nessa. Her defense of you looked genuine. Hats off to her if she's a wolf.
Er, pardon? You think Nessa's defense of Lottie was genuine, and this prompts you to vote the one she defended? Does not compute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I can understand where the desire to lynch me might be present. If you feel you just can't deal with the uncertainty, or you can't find anyone else who looks worse, go for it. I rather wish you wouldn't, because it won't net you a baddie, and these double kills are fast mounting up.
If you're indeed innocent, I don't think it would be such a terribly bright idea to lynch you just to know for sure, for precisely the reason you mention. Just saying.

In other news, I'm beginning to have second thoughts about Nessa. I mean, it all fits - two innocents lynched to save her two Days in a row, with a Night-kill pointing to her sandwiched between them - but isn't it all a bit obvious? And I've got to admit that her last minute defense of Lottie, at a time when it looked like she'd most likely be lynched, is a point in her favour.

Anyway, I feel I've been concentrating on her a bit too exclusively and need to have a look at some other people - after some hours of sleep. See ya.