View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 05:53 PM   #36
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I think the little orphan speaks a lot of sense - unlike you my son...

I'm looking forwards to this as well as I tend to be the "always look at the bright side of life" -person. With no gifteds we really have to work this out ourselves and that sounds like a challenge. Managing that of course means we need to actually play, everyone of us. No seer will pick the under the radar creepies for us and no ranger will defend our assets either. I guess I need not continue this train of thought any further at this point...

I'd suggest getting rid of that wolfsie with her creepy name as our first step but I'm afraid that's not within our powers.

EDIT: x'd with the Ka
I'm glad to see everyone loking on the bright side– of course that's only to be expected of my husband. He only recently stopped referring to this winter as a "cold snap".

I seem to recall from the old tales that gifteds were quite useful in our ancestor's villages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
At last, at last, no more second-guessing "X is acting strange, but wait, he might be gifted, better say nothing". No more laying low hoping that the seer will stay hidden and get it right in the end.
Yes, but let's not allow that to get twisted into, "well, hey, it doesn't matter who we lynch". I suspect the wolves may try that.

I don't have time to say any more (or read everything properly), but I'm a bit worried about why everyone is going after the poor orphan Lommy. It wasn't nice of her to pick on my son, but children will be children. I really think it was just a joke. Although:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Would it be far-fetched to paraphrase this paragraph by "When I'm a wolf, I play like this. But now I play like that. Ergo: I'm not a wolf. Of course, I could feign it, but could these eyes lie. "?
Well, it's possible...

I can't say anymore now... working my fingers to the bone,I am, and does anyone care? *goes off muttering*