View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 07:44 AM   #252
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Cree felt something cold and wet hit her face. "It's raining Grimm." She looked up to see that something was wrong with Hama's back. "I will be fine. There is no reason for me to see anyone about my spells. It will go away sometime but until then I need to be careful." The rain was coming down. This sheds some new hope on the situation.There is a renewed sense of faith that the fire will soon go out. Perhaps no one else will have to suffer the same fate as Hama.

Cree tried to move herself. But her side was hurting again. Though she felt the pain she tried her best to keep a smile. She wasn't going to let Grimm see that she was hurting. Cree began to set up. She didn't know what to think of the situation any more. Will everything be fine once the fire is out?

Avalon looked at Cree. She knew that Cree was still in pain. Cree you're still in pain. You shouldn't be alive after that spell. But you did live. Cree looked up at Avalon. "So it seems that you have something to say as well. Well go ahead old friend. What do you have to say?" The crow just twisted its head to the side. Avalon didn't know if Cree understood her.
"My father rock, do you forget the kingdom of the fire?
The aeons grind you into bread.
Into the soil that feeds the living and transforms the dead."

Cree looked up to the direction where she heard some one talking. She knew where she had heard it before. "Ravon." Cree had always listened when someone had something to say about earth and fire. But she never thought anything of it untill now. "My father rock, do you forget the kingdom of the fire? The aeons grind you into bread. Into the soil that feeds the living and transforms the dead. You never stop do you Ravon."