View Single Post
Old 01-14-2003, 07:38 PM   #53
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Bebberyn sat across from his liegelady as she ate breakfast, he thought to himself "I wonder what she was thinking of doing in the Shire?, no, most of all I wonder why it is that she came here and will not go back to Dol Amroth."

Umbria looked over her coffee at Bebberyn, her gray gaze strong on him he dared not look at her face. "Why did you not ask if you were so interested my dear Bebberyn."

She smiled, "im sorry Lady Everdawn" he stammered, and he felt ashamed, he forgot she was an elf, and an elf with the gift of perception. Umbria began to speak.

"I was thinking of going to the Grey Havens with Niquinion, my cousin, who now is slain. So now I am directing my study to Hobbits. After that I will return to Dol Amroth one last time. I will retire my position as advisor to the prince, I will release you from your service to me and once again I will go and dwell among my people of Lothlorien."

She paused "Long time I have feared to spend immortality as a thing of wonder passed between the princes of Dol Amroth, you do understand, dont you Bebberyn?"

"yes m'lady" he answered and went to the bar, only to be knocked out of the way by a pretty hobbit woman of 23, her black sausage curls bounded around her shoulders as she turned briefly to apologise while making her way to Cami.

"Cami! Cami!, Its me Snowdrop Morningside! Listen! father sent me over with 100 bottles of harvest wine from our vinyards for the party!... oh dear, Cami, I hope it will do... and to let you know, I am willing ot help with whatever you need!" she said all this very fast and now waited for a reply.

~My lord, Éomer~