View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:03 PM   #244
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Sally

#51 - banter.

#88 - It's always hard to tell what's banter with Sally, but she makes a point about Eomer here -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Eomer, your three theoretical guilty parties are all young lads and yet, instead of voting for one of them, you attempt to sink your noose into the neck of a wee lass whose only apparent crime is saying hello? You hooligan. A pox on you and possibly your king.
A wrong point, as it turns out, but she did have at least a reason to vote Eomer.

#93 - weighs in on Isildur possibly using his power today - is vehemently against it.

#94 - hopes Inzil is all right.

#99 - agrees with Phantom about Morsul -
Quote:
I'm equally hesitant to believe any defense that is based off alleged naivete.
#110 - banter.

#114 - banter.

#116 - suspicious of Morsul being suspicious of Sally for being suspicious of him.

#118 - replies to Phantom, letting him know Eonwe is often lynched first.

#121 - banter.

#131 - Votes Eomer, after replying to Morsul. Hmm.
Quote:
The problem I have with this is that you didn't deny my "accusation" of you just trying to save your own skin.

However, given Eomer's flip flop about not voting (and then voting me, of all the scandalous notions), I believe I'll have to choose him over Morsul; it's simply too risky to spread the vote so close to deadline.
The problem I have with this is, okay, Morsul didn't specifically deny trying to save himself (by suspecting you). ...So? Whether he did or didn't is immaterial, considering how much weight saying so would carry (read: none.) Also, I can buy not spreading the votes so close to deadline, but had you even looked at any of the other possible lynch candidates? I'm sorry, Sally, but your vote does kind of look opportunistic.

#139 - banter.

#153 - flirtatious banter.

#178 - banter and rule clarification.

#184 - analyzes Morsul and comes up actually suspecting him. I have to say, I agree with a lot of what Sally says here. However... it is Morsul...

#187 - mentions Manwe and Eonwe - noncommittal on both.

#189 - states the obvious.

#217 - this is another post that makes a lot of sense. Darn it, Sally.

#223 - banter, and a post that early-days Lottie would have been all over.

#227 - clarification.

#232 - "who I will vote for" list. Still thinks Pom, Morsul, and Eonwe look most suspicious - this is what she's been saying all along, so points for consistency.

Conclusions -

Sally started off neutral, then dipped into "suspicious", but climbed out of that and rose into my "innocent" zone. However, I'd still like to hear from her regarding her Day 1 vote for Eomer and why she didn't even mention any other candidates.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote