View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:21 PM   #9
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I had in mind that the Forges would converse by PM and then one of them would send me their decision. I am counting on the integrity of the player playing the King's Dwarf not to send in the wrong name should he ever be the one to send me the name. To ensure that nothing like that happens, the one who sends me the name can also send it to all the other Forges at the same time.
I once played in a game, Eönwë's, I think, in which I was a "saboteur" wolf. I was nominally on the side of the wolves, plotting with them at Night, but my ultimate goal was to help the village. It fell to me more than once to send in the kill, but I wasn't allowed to so overtly thwart my packmates as to disrupt that. Also, doing so would have been a sure tipoff to the pack as to what I was up to. This sounds like the same sort of thing.