View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #553
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Questions or amendments?

The Hall of Hundred Pillars is a place I just invented. It would be situated somewhere rather middle in Moria, but less than a day's march from the east gates.

Basically, most of the professional warriors will stay at the gates with Trór, while the seasoned non-soldier warriors would be serving as a sort of militia and protecting the civilians (who are not supposed to be in any danger as long as the gates hold). I haven't decided yet who's to command this "militia", probably Lóni, Óin, Ori or this commander Brambor (who is a random NPC). Any suggestions?

And as for the posting guidelines, there's not much to say - just write what your characters think and do during the three hours.

PS. I was thinking that some of Trór's warriors would be assisting the evacuation by carrying the wounded who can't walk themselves. This would be told to anybody at the "hall of healing" (or wherever the wounded are) by the healers, as soon as the head of healers (whoever s/he is) is notified about this...