View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 11:20 AM   #3
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
1420!

Quote:
Durelin: She has very black, very straight, shoulder-length hair. She's not very tall (sorry Durelin), but carries herself with assurance. She wears glasses, but they're very trendy and selected to match her wardrobe which is dominated by sensible, solid colours. Her eyes are probably brown, but might be dark green.

I will definitely not mar your image of me, as it is very fun...I seem so much more interesting in this description. Let met just tell you that one or two parts of it are very close to correct.

I am just flattered to know that I have an image in your mind... Should I be flattered by this?

Unfortunately, I am not one to picture anything in my head. For someone I have never seen, there is always a vague image of sorts that I associate the person with. I will just say that you, Fordim, are an ever changing image of some dusty old professor with a beaky nose and small, round glasses...very much a 'Giles from Buffy' figure. (very sorry, Fordim)

-Durelin

Last edited by Durelin; 06-27-2004 at 12:12 PM.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote