View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #1828
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Lommy, I love your posts, and I hate those two characters! It's so insulting to hear Thornden thought of as a 'peasant soldier'. The stuck up snobs. I just want to knock them both upside the head. But that's great! That's why I enjoy it so much. Hehehehehe.

So, it's really looking like we don't need any more truly bad characers. Athanar's family is doing a great job filling those rolls, and Legate's character seems kinda prickly, too, though in a different sort of way. I am probably not going to take on Scyrr, or whatever his name was.

Fea, I'm so excited about Saeryn's baby, it's insane. I'm glad you're looking forward to it, too. I figured you might be one of the few actually interested. Not necessarily 'cause you like hearing about babies, but that Saeryn was your character.

-- Foley

X-posted with Nogrod.

Um....I'm not really sure how long it woul take to build something like that or what kind of materials it would take, but I'm sort of under the impression that they wouldn't like to use stuff for something like that. I could be wrong, though. I don't really care, I guess. I'll change it, if you think it's best to be changed.