View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 01:48 PM   #564
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I feel rather bad, because this is my game and I really wanted to see it finished, and still want to. Still it somehow took me half a year to get around to see this thread after I had promised I'd look at the storyline and start active posting soon.

If you people out there still want to continue, please speak up. I'm all for wrapping this up, but obviously not if everybody else has (understandably) lost interest in the game.

(I really feel bad about letting RL and various other stuff eat me. Like I keep telling myself, RPGs really don't take SO much time, you just keep thinking they do and avoiding them on that basis.)

I'm now going to student exchange, so next 2-3 weeks will be really busy for me, but once I'm settled in Prague I think I'd have time to do this (after all, it's a foreign city so I won't have work or as much social life, haha) and wrap this up by... start of summer holidays?

Legate's been reminding me about this RPG about once per month so I think he'd still be in (he's currently on holiday so he isn't reading this but I think I can speak for him). I would give this game one more last chance.

But Foley? Dury? Kit? Dim? Do you still have any interest in the game and do you think a summer deadline would work? And I won't be offended if you say no, I'd just like to hear from people before this thread is closed (or continued).

PS. I remember when all writers kept dropping out when going to Uni and I was wondering why can they suddenly be so busy and now I totally understand.