View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 03:48 PM   #520
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
All right, I have written something for Lóni now. Groin, whenever you are around, you can add some kind of response to my post - either from Nisa or even from Náli, if you want him to wake up. It can be just something simple, or whatever you choose. I am also planning to throw Onli into the mess, returning a bit late to his place by Náli's side, so you could even use him. So, if you don't want to reply to Lóni, you can write that Nisa or Náli (if you make him awaken) could see Onli emerging behind Lóni's shoulder, and they can make some comments as to what they feel about Onli's abandoning of his duty. Or you can leave it for me to do later.

Óin is going to wander somewhere in the corridors after briefly seeing Trór, we may not even need to write about that in particular. If somebody feels like initiating a dialogue with him or something, you may.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories