View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #507
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I have received lots of PMs from ya'll, some telling me goodbye and some asking me to stay. The reason for my leaving is because of a school course that I want to undertake this year, a course that take lots of my time. So instead of just disappearing and leave ya'll waiting I wanted to slip out. However that's not the case.

Legate and Lommy both PMed me the other day and asked me to reconsider leaving. Legate pointed out that I haven't undertaken my studies yet so I don't know how much time it will take of mine, so therefore I might be overreacting. I've stopped and thought about it and I agree. Therefore, I will wait until I actually begin my studying before I make a decision to stay or leave.

My studying will begin on Monday and I will have the answer by the end of that first week. Nevertheless, if I decide to stay I suspect that my studies will reduce my time with this RPG and the 'Downs. However, I will get one more post up if I decide to leave.

I know I sound like a hypocritical jerk by saying all this. Thanks for all your good wishes and concern, I really didn't expect this reaction.