View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 03:39 PM   #494
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I think moving on from the battle as soon as possible is a good idea. Battles may be the most exciting part of pen and paper RPing (as in DnD), but in forum roleplaying, especially a large scale battle isn't the most stimulating. It's hard to keep things interesting while also keeping them realistic, in a way. I don't know - this is my experience at least.

I definitely don't think we should dwell too long on any of the battles, and should keep events moving, regardless of who or how many people are posting. Just my two cents. I'll try my best to help keep events moving and bring back some momentum, not that I've ever been very good at that...

Anyway, I like where I left Kor and Korin...Kor was with the dwarves who took Tror back to the 'hospital', Korin kinda ended up in the reserves that haven't entered the battle yet. If you want me to bring Kor back out to the battle or have Korin's regiment (or whatever it should be called) really enter the battle, I suppose I could, but...I'd prefer to move on, and if it's just going to be another post from me and then the wrap up post it doesn't really feel like there's much of a point. And no need to cover anything with Kor and Korin really in your wrap up post - Korin's moment of glory will come later.

Edit: Aha, upon reading your post Groin, I will try to get a post in for Kor quickly, but don't wait on me of course.

Last edited by Durelin; 08-03-2009 at 05:36 PM.