View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 06:50 AM   #20
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
"That is a good idea. I feel like walking", Tansy replied and glanced out of the window. "And a little drop of rain or two won't surely kill us, just freshen our morning a bit, won't it?"
"Let's just hope it isn't as muddy as it was yesterday or we're going to spend the rest of the day with the mop when we've come back", Bunny grinned.
Tansy laughed. "Now, if you wait a minute and then we can leave. I think I should bring Peony and her family something. If I recall correctly, all the Chubbs have a liking for thistleflower tea."

Bunny was right about the weather. They had walked only a little while when the rain stopped and the sun started to shine. The change of weather raised the Hobbits' spirits even higher and they were as jolly as the little birds in the trees above them when they finally arrived at Peony's place.