View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 11:15 PM   #345
Envinyatar
Quill Revenant

Envinyatar has just left Hobbiton.
-¤- Hithadan -¤-

‘I’ll sit this one out, I think, my friend.’ Hithadan handed up the Elf’s leather satchel and the hawthorn staff Tavaro had leaned against the wall. ‘You go and see to the Dwarves and their never-empty flagons. Be careful, though, I think that they might be able to drink even you under the table.’ He laughed and clapped his friend on the shoulder. ‘Catch up on old news and new, and whatever rumors they might have heard on their travels here.’ His face took on a more serious aspect. ‘I’ll see you tomorrow. Let me know then if there’s anything I need to hear about, won’t you?’

The Ranger watched as the Elf made his way to the other table. He smiled, seeing how Tavaro made himself quite comfortable among his new tablemates.

With a few long strides, Hithadan made his own way to where Rhys and Tanni sat, talking with Granny Greenhill. ‘Wanted to wish you all a good-evening,’ he said coming to stand near their table. I have some things to see to tonight.’ He nodded to Rhys and smiled at Granny and then Tanwen. ‘It’s been my pleasure to have spent such an enjoyable evening in your company. I hope to see you tomorrow if you’re still at the inn.’