View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 03:34 PM   #206
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Form is going to be the lynchee either way, if we empower Greenie we draw attention to her
That I have been against from the very beginning. So agreed.

Quote:
if we empower Form we are essentially saying "we think you made the wrong choice toDay", which I think is a message worth relaying. He's going to die anyway, so we wouldn't be potentially saving an evil, just sending the message that lynching Form toDay wasn't a choice we agree with, and we would have preferred to see them lynch Legate.
Well, like I said, I still suspect Form to a degree (a lot more than many others), so that was my "unhappiness" to empower Form himself, just in principle. But as there are already two votes for Form, it's a deal then as to whom the empowered vote goes is much more important at this stage than who gets empowered.

But in case of some seer-reveals or something I'd still ask hS to hold his vote.

EDIT: I clearly X'd all the stuff that actually meant something...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote