View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005, 12:46 AM   #104
Lathriel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Wandering through Middle-Earth (Sadly in Alberta and not ME)
Lathriel has just left Hobbiton.
Luckily we all seem to agree on this... The houses of healing was too short. Especially for Faramir and Eowyn. (Where was the kiss?????)
I would have loved to see more of that.

I really liked the Palantir scene though because it explained the dream Aragorn had at Dunharrow.

I was really glad there were more moments with sam and Frodo. Such as the crossroads. Sam seeing the star in the sky while in Mordor. (A tiny favourite part of mine in the book) Also I like the orc army because I was waiting for it to happen in the theatrical and I was so dissapointed when it wasn't in the movie.

Also Karl Urban's acting was superb when he saw Eowyn. He showed so much grief that my eyes grew watery.

Although we critisize PJ a lot I have a great respect for him. I don't think anybody else could have done it or was crazy enough to do it. So I simply admire him for his courage of making this trilogy.

All in all I love the EE but I think there should have been less extra battle scenes and more of those scenes which were about character development. More scenes such as the one between Pippin and Faramir.