View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #528
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Now if I have ever seen an unluckier game for the Ordos...

But really, as it has been mentioned already, the Wolves really didn't have to worry any single day! First Day: Unanimous lynch of a Seer. Second Day: Unanimous lynch of a "Seer-dreamed" innocent Third Day: Decision between two ordos. Fourth Day: Decision between two ordos, later turning into unanimous lynch. I mean, seriously... there hasn't been ever a slight threat of a Wolf being lynched...

And that said, I really did not suspect them very much either. I had similar problem with Nog like Pitch had, I knew he was acting weirdly, but sort of kept excusing him (a lesson to me: never to do it again. Lynch everybody immediately!). I suspected Inzil somewhat, but there were always better picks. I have been convinced basically all the time that Lottie must be a Wolf, otherwise it would be just impossible (well, turned out that it was impossible after all). And Eönwë just slipped under my radar continuously.

A funny remark to the skip-reveal: I didn't know the roles until then, or not all of them, so I knew skip was an ordo pulling a bluff, but then I thought (as I had been thinking in the game for some time) that wilwa was a Cobbler and she was thinking that skip is the Hunter, and therefore counter-revealing... and the real Hunter being careful and staying in the shadows still, especially after seeing this madness... so I was hopeful, even...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Pitchie and Legate: You looked reasonable and confident and I was so happy others wished to do away with you without us needing to forcibly drive it... although at some point I did actually think Leg might be the cobbler. You are tough guys to fight against so I was quite happy to see you gone, but had I been on the other side, I'd have weeped losing you guys!
Actually, I still don't get it why people thought I was a cobbler. Or actually, I do, because it was the same thing for which I get always lynched: I get very often lynched when innocent, and mostly for being misinterpretated. And mostly the reason is something like what Pitch said about Hegel (which was a great remark ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozban View Post
See you all around...
Well, certainly hope that this is not the last we've seen of you. It was great that you played, I must say also from my part - and maybe next time we can actually sort of remedy the unfortunate paths of this game and not go against each other for wrong reasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Yeah, I was hoping for that actually, that there would be six wolves trying to convince the cobbler to vote with their team. It was your only chance at that point and it was slim.
Well, with the last Day, I think it would not have worked. Simply because the Wolves know about each other, but the ordos would have to guess who are the other two remaining ones. I mean, if let's say Lottie came out saying "me, Ozban and Zil are the last remaining Wolves", his claim would be soon negated by Zil. The ordos would need the knowledge for succesfully pulling even a bluff like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Legate, when you were lynched and turned out innocent I felt so rotten for repaying your trust in my innocence with suspicion; wish we could have joined forces against those dratted wolves and worked together ! (On the other hand, next time I'm a wolf and you're not, I'll have to kill you ASAP - you obviously read me too well!)
Happens. But okay, as for the killing thing, now I know whom to target if I am a hunter...

And Agan, funny drawings! (Or most of them - but I really like Nog, Ozzy and Pitch!! and also Zil...)

Anyway, great game... it was really nice to have a basic setting after a while! I mean, if you all the time have just weird and experimental ones, and one more experimental than the other, you really start lacking good old classic Werewolf where the skill and searching for WWs is the main thing that matters...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote