View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 03:15 PM   #521
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
But tell me this: Had an ordo, a few minutes after Inzil posted something like "We, Ozban, Lottie and Wilwa" are the remaining wolves, would you have known who to side with?
The point was, we all three made the similar revealment... No innocents could have done that and we made it within the five first minutes, with all the confidence. And that was the point,: no second thoughts for the cobbler.

We knew a crafty innocent might try to lure the cobbler into a vote (although that would have been a totally random vote - and possibly against an ordo as well), so therefore the precausion of coming forwards in concerto all of us three with all the names...

Great post Pitchie! We should take that word into our vocabulary...

And I loved getting into your trust-category just a moment before your death:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Nog (no matter what I thought about him yesterDay, he looks like impartially trying to find out the truth toDay)

Okay... I know no one is going to trust me the least after this for some time... but heh, it was worth it - just remember I'm probably innocent the next time.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote