View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 01:59 PM   #231
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Side note: I meant to post this two hours ago, but had to run off to organize my horribly complicated life.

---

Kath-

Lari is Jenny, Mira is Ashley.

Have fun!

---

Perhaps Lommy was a safe kill. She didn't really stand out, at least not to me, though to be fair, I wasn't really around to notice much. I know you guys have mentioned it, but I thought I'd add my thoughts on that.

Here's what's going on in my head: the bad guys don't all have the same skill set/needs. The wolf is searching for Red, Rumplie is trying to avoid the attention of the chick whose baby xe stole, and they're all, as far as I can remember, trying to avoid being dreamed (duh) or guessed by a Lover.

And so I'm thinking that Lommy was killed less because she stood out - there are too many people that the bad guys *need* to kill - and more because they need to kill a bunch of people and may as well not leave a trail.

Now if the baddies are playing hard to get, it's not necessarily a sign that they have any particular personality. Just that they're capable of laying low.

I don't want to replace Nerwen as Captain Obvious but the bad guys want the Lovers around just as much as the village does: neither side wins if the Lovers survive, right? So maybe the wolves though Lom was half a Lover pair? That's who I'd have gone after if I was a bad guy- someone I thought was a standalone enemy. That or the seer. I mean, the seer is obviously a major target, but in this game, with so many roles, I'd be hard pressed to figure out as a wolf who I'd kill first, and that's sad since my typical playing strategy is to think "What would the wolves do?"

Sorry, my brain just shut off. Too much going on. I need to finish getting ready for my last big college shebang (at least the last one I actually care about), and that requires things like lip color, heels, and carefully chosen undergarments.

I'll be back later, hopefully with a functional mind.