View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #371
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Nogrod is the other one I'm worried about.

His Day 1 vote did look fishy. He explained his tactic the next Day, which did make me feel a little better about him, but a Nogwolf would be clever enough to come up with some reasonable explanation for his vote.

Day 2 he and Sally were the last two to vote, deciding between the two options. Nogrod mentioned that it was possible both candidates were innocent and the baddies could be just sitting back and letting it happen. I do agree that's possible, but I also think Nogrod could be one of those baddies. While Sally stated she was more suspicious of Morsul, Nogrod was ready to go either way. If he were a wizard and Morsul innocent, it wouldn't matter which of the two got lynched.

ToDay I'm worried about him because of his focus on Volo. While Volo's death needs to be discussed to an extent, Nogrod spends a lot of time analyzing his posts and coming up all sorts of possibilities (mostly based on the assumption the wizards thought Volo was the seer). As Boro mentioned, Volo was the cobbler and analyzing his posts and the reasons he was killed will just keep us going in circles. Not to mention, distract us from looking at other things. An evil Nogrod would encourage that, and maybe even chose Volo for that purpose.