View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 07:02 AM   #86
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Aganzir

Tally:
Inzil – Mac
Mac – Shasta
Sally – Inzil
Rikae – Inzil (2)
McCaber – Legate

Opening banter.

Banter. Asks if there is a Wildcard. Suggests Mac and Mc might be fellows, as "blatant wolf-on-wolfing" is something she has seen Mac do before, is "fairly okay" with Zil, Rikae and Legate, but notes that she has only skimmed the thread after McCaber's vote (on Legate.)
Comment: could the question about the Wildcard have led the wolves to believe Agan herself had this role? Far-fetched, perhaps- but gifteds do sometimes give themselves away in this manner.

Gives current tally. Disagrees with Greenie's suspicion of Legate, describes her as "too trigger-happy" about him and her reaction to the "Mac-McC-Inzil-Legate camp" as "more off than the thing itself", but also notes that "there's nothing out of the ordinary in this suspicion and it probably has more to do with our ways of thinking than our roles".
Comment: this may have looked like a Seer stressing that her suspicion was not the result of an actual dream.

Suspicious of the way Sally phrased her vote-post. Does not want to vote for Zil or Legate. Might vote Mac, Shasta, Greenie or Sally.

Notes that probably the only further voters will be herself, Legate and Greenie.

Tally:
Inzil – Mac
Mac – Shasta
Sally – Inzil
Rikae – Inzil (2)
McCaber – Legate
Greenie -- Legate (2)

Votes Legate. "Because I like Inzil better."

Regrets the vote because she and Legate "could have negotiated a Mac-Shasta lynch". Asks if she can retract.
Comments: if Mac or Shasta is a wolf, this might have been alarming to the wolves, coming almost out of the blue as it does

Explains that she had believed her vote was the only way to save Inzil, with whom she had most wanted to play; adds that she "completely forgot" what she had said about the other players.

Asked by Greenie, "Why Mac?", replies, "Why not? Why Shasta? Why not? I don't have an opinion about them so might as well take my chances!"

Tells Legate she hopes he is a wolf, but seems pessimistic.

Replying to Legate's "But seriously???", says, "I said I was stupid and sorry!" Adds (correctly) that this will look "hilarious" to people reading the thread later.

Thinks Legate is innocent.

Replying to Legate, who points out that she "should have realised that before voting", says,
"I did! I said I didn't want to lynch you! But I also didn't want to lynch Inzil!"

Comments: Could the wolves have thought that here was a Seer focussed on saving her dreamed innocent to the exclusion of all else? It seems as likely as anything- however, as I originally suggested, it is also possible that this is a bluff (I.e to take the heat off a beleaguered Zilwolf.) As you see, the only explanations I can come up with are "they thought she was the Seer" and "they wanted us to think they thought she was the Seer" and, perhaps, "they thought she was the Wildcard". There may be others, but the thing is, they'd need a really good reason to kill her, under the circumstances.