View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 07:05 PM   #83
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eorl of Rohan has just left Hobbiton.
Fordim: Your appearance has just ruined my day. I can't show off if there's anyone better than me. Just joking, of course, and welcome aboard! Spawn and I have exchanged frequent PMs, considering that, and our locations are as follows : Ferethor on the left side of the ship, second row, Spawn's mysterious and nameless character (as of yet) on the right side, two-three rows back. We thought it would be nice to make them a bit far, so that we wouldn't stretch reality too far, and need not make up any past history (hey, two slaves chained together, and they don't know each other?). Past histories between two roleplayers eventually get muddled and stuff, and so, yeah. Not only that, I don't want to make interreactions easy - but then, of course, it is just my opinion, and us three slaves have to work it all out together through PM. I am wondering, by the way, exactly what you are. A slave? A slave commander? If your character's personality is 'bossy' as I think I understood your sentence, I'm sure there'd be a lot of conflict between Ferethor and your character. Ferethor, having been a captain in Gondor, of course thinks that he knows best in everything. But then, conflict is always good - in roleplay, of course. Looking forward to working with you.

Spawn: So, our prediction that there'd be three slaves at each oar was wrong. Ignore that part about my last PM, and with the new arrival, we have another factor, so we'd better consult with Fordim as well. We haven't gone very far in our planning, though, so we have almost nothing to fill him in that I haven't already mentioned in this post. How is your character shaping?

Last edited by Eorl of Rohan; 10-06-2005 at 07:20 PM.