View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 11:41 PM   #745
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
And props to Team GW for a great performance!

We were wary of Nerwen as the possible GW for awhile and though we finally concluded last Night she most likely was, we were never completely sure.

We knew last Night that either Shasta or Eonwe were gifted, though I did not expect it to be both of them. Shasta, you amaze me with your accuracy.

I know the odds looked like they were on the Evil Side's favor for the last couple Days, but it could've so easily gone either way. Team GW was quite effective in blocking our wolf picks, which kept our pack small. And by the end of Day 5, we knew they were onto us. Both picks last Night were very tough to make and it felt something like Russian Roulette. We really lucked out with picking Eomer, because had that pick failed, all three of us would've been flailing into Day 6 for what might have been a slow and painful loss.