View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 01:54 AM   #505
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Btw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
It was Nog's weird behaviour near DL that got me thinking...he holds up voting debate going on about rules and stuff
This is incorrect as well: don't take all Nerwen says at face-value but look at the thread. I spent the last couple of hours not on rules talk but trying to find a wolf - I even got a bit frustrated with Eönwe because he was doing that still an hour before the DL and posted this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Eönwe: please stop talking about Wizards and Visitors. Talk of people to vote toDay - and why exactly them.
I had to comment on the rules half an hour before the DL because my reason to suspect several people actually hung on it - and I realized I had read the rules wrong and stood corrected - but other than that I spent the last couple of hours talking about who to lynch, not the rules as such (unlike some others...).

Okay. 'nuff of that.

On other issues: I just remembered I did make a tally of the votes yesterDay - so here...

D3 voting

.48 Eomer -> Lottie
.49 Sally -> Lottie 2
.49 Lalaith -> Lottie 3
.54 Brinniel -> Eönwe
.54 Legate -> Boro
.56 Lottie -> Boro 2
.56 Nerwen -> Nog
.58 Eönwe -> Nog 2
.59 Shasta -> Legate

+ voter empowerment: Eönwe 2

EDIT: Triple-posting - will be away now then.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote