View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 09:23 AM   #153
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
An apology really doesn't cut it, but I give you one anyway: I am so very, very sorry.

I am alive. I could cite excuses for my disappearance, but why bother. There's really no excuse for not keeping up with this, a game of my own initiation.

I will get this moving again and will keep up with it. I am so very sorry to all of you. Thank you so much to everyone for hanging in there and especially to those of you who have tried so hard to keep it going.

I am so sorry to hear that, Forest Elf...I wish there was more I could say. My heart truly goes out to you. Please don't worry about anything here.

Welcome back, Farael - please, no worries. I am just sorry you had problems and I hope life is much better and will stay that way.

Again, I am so sorry, everyone, and I will post ASAP. I will also try and see if Firefoot is alright (she was keeping up with this much better than I was, so I hope everything's okay), and will carry along Toby for the time being if need be.