View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 11:38 AM   #1115
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
I'm thinking back to my suspicions the last few Days. Inzil and Lhuna have been top, and pretty much for the same reasons around their behaviour with Kit and the ensuring Ranger debacle.

Then Eonwe as well as he got involved with it all, but then quickly backed off it and berated people the following Day for bringing it up, even though he had been involved.
I mentioned it twice. The first time I suggested that given Shasta's post about having the same feeling as Kit (that I later did and still do - for now - believe was made to diffuse the situation), as well as their synchronized voting the previous Day could be a way for wolves to be 'too obvious to be packmates'. If I were a wolf, what would have been the point of suspecting someone who I thought was the Ranger (who would have been the kill pick) and trying to link her to someone else? Presumably, even if I could make it look like I didn't believe her (thus de-linking me from the kill), the connection to Shasta would be pointless.

The second time I mentioned it, it had already been blown wide open, so I mostly thought it would be good to discuss how it made Shasta look.

Also, generally, I'm not sure actually sure if the Kit discussion is actually as suspicious people make it sound (I know there have been mixed opinions on this). Harmful to the village, yes, but suspicious? I'm not so sure. Other than Zil who first pointed it out (which may have been in attempt to lure how out more if he's evil), discussion of something that looks weird seems more likely to be something innocent would do, because wolves know that any kind of slip by a non-wolf is not a wolf-slip (and thus a gifted-slip), and have the Night to discuss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Eonwe voted Urwen Day 1, Hui Day 2 (if he hadn't voted, and Shasta had, it would have been Mac lynched), sally Day 3 (pre-reveal), Boro Day 4 (pre QT vote)
After being quite the key player in the Hui lynch, Eonwe has then voted very early in the proceedings since. If a wolf, might be a safe move after throwing a packmate under the wagon.
I find it interesting that before this, you've only ever mentioned my voting in that you've quoted Lhuna saying it was bad. And now you're going along with it?