View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 11:23 AM   #1112
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Hey, I called out G55 and Rikae correctly D1! And there was only one Cobbler to find!
I also called Gal cobblerish and thought Rikae looked innocentish and I think so did several others(?), so, it's not enough to ping my psychic radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Who there could "have information we don't" besides the wolves?
Everybody. They have Huinewolf to observe. Of course, we have no idea what he's doing there, I mean the extremes are posting nonsense all Day and Night (in which case the innocents there do not know much) and him having actually spilled the names of his packmates there either as a newbieish mistake or as the ultimate trolling move. The likely scenario, form what I've seen from Huine before he was lynched, is something in between. Also it's worth bearing in mind that the qt is full of innocents who are freer to think outside the box than living innocents because 1) their time/energy is not swallowed up by having to defend themselves from accusations and 2) they can't fall into the trap of kneejerk suspicion against people who suspect them unlike we do (nor can they conversely discard their valid suspicions just because they might be kneejerk). Of course, they might also be paying less attention to the game than us living ones because understandably they have less to do. But still. I do think they have certain advantages in wolf spotting if they're willing to use them.

I find it interesting that first Pitch says there's a Greenie-Eönwë-Shasta connection, then I agree about Greenie-Eönwë and Greenie-Shasta but not Shasta-Eönwë, then Shasta himself chimes in and says him-Greenie maybe but not him-Eönwë, and lo what happens? Ka posts a long analysis heavily pointing at Shasta-Eönwë, which Shasta quickly retailiates to by suspecting Ka-Eönwë. Something is very furry in here...

Last edited by Thinlómien; 05-13-2020 at 11:26 AM. Reason: I'm trying to correct "form Huine" to "from Huine" but something's not right with the post editing... really bizarre
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote