View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 10:08 AM   #1106
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Based on these interactions alone, I wouldn't rule them out as packmates, although most of it could just be Huiwolf buddying up to innocent Greenie looking for an ally. If Brinn is another wolf, #346 could be an attempt at damage control. On D2 Greenie voted before the Huiwagon got rolling, so nothing to conclude from that.
I would really like to know about Brinn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Well, I wasn't and am still not a fan of automatically following the QT vote. Yes, they are most likely benevolent at this point and might have information we don't. That means we should seriously consider what they tell us. But should we let them make all the decisions? I don't think so.
Who there could "have information we don't" besides the wolves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I'm considering acting with the same logic toDay, by the way. It seems prudent to me to let their choice affect but not dictate your own voting.
Well, yes. With a preponderance of innocence there, we can at least be sure what they send will be at least intentionally good, which is certainly desirable..